International Student Enrollment Begins This Spring

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

MUD is looking for a few good artists and this time they’re looking beyond the borders.  As they begin their round up of new students from around the world, the LA campus provides students with safe and affordable housing.

For international students, there is no level of English language proficiency required.  MUD is authorized to issue I-20 documentation for M-1 visas to enrolled students.  I-20 documentation is only valid for an M-1 visa, and can only be provided for the period of time during which the student is registered at MUD.

The Avalon Burbank Apartments are located across the street from the school and provide furnished student dorm-style apartments with lots of amenities.  To find out more, call 818-729-9420.

One thought on “International Student Enrollment Begins This Spring

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.